Transparent, mastering-grade brickwall limiter with k system peak/RMS meters and EBU R128 / ITU-R BS.1770 compliant ISP/true-peak limiting.
TB Barricade is a simple yet very effective and transparent brickwall limiter that is suitable for individual tracks as well as mastering work. It supports digital peak meters, RMS meters, and gain/attenuation meters, all with peak hold functionality. The meter scales also support the k-system (k12, k14, and k20) layout and ballastics. Last but not least, true peak / inter-sample peak (ISP) detection circuits that are in line with EBU R-128, ATSC A/85 and ITU-R BS.1770 allow to generate true-peak compliant audio signals.
- Fixed delay (1023 samples)
- Adjustable input gain and maximum output peak level
- Adjustable look ahead, attack and release times
- ISP/true peak detection for EBU R128, ITU-R BS.1770 and ATSC A/85 true-peak compliance
- User-controllable stereo linking
- Monitor function to listen to the limiter operation without loudness gain
- Peak, K12, K14 or K20 output metering including RMS according to the Katz metering specifications
- User-selectable AES17 3dB correction for RMS meters
- Support of all sampling rates from 22 to 192 kHz
- Peak, RMS and gain meters with peak hold functions
- Quantizer, dithering and perceptual noise shaping module for high-quality bit-depth reduction
- Windows 7 SP1 or better
- 32 or 64-bit DAW host program supporting VST2 plugins
- OSX 10.10 or better
- 32 or 64-bit DAW host program supporting Audio Units or VST2 plugins
Please note that the following programs are currently not supported: Apple Final Cut Pro (X), Avid Pro Tools.
Try & buy
Download free trial version bundle
[VST/AU; parameter saving disabled]
Order a registration key file
[To upgrade a trial to full version]