High-quality, transparent dynamics processor with adjustable knee and auto-release functionality suitable for single tracks as well as complex mixes.
TB BusCompressor is a very transparent, all-round dynamics processor designed to be able to handle everything from single tracks to complex, full mixes. Even with ultra-short attack and release settings, harmonic distortion is extremely low (often better than -150 dB re FS*), and CPU load is typically below 0.5% (depending on hardware).
Besides the conventional controls for threshold, ratio, attack and release, TB BusCompressor features a variable soft knee, a dry/wet mixer for New York / parallel compression, a dedicated ‘upward compression’ mode, and an auto-release mode. Furthermore, the amount of bass fed into the side chain / level detector can be adjusted as well in a dedicated ‘expert settings’ menu.
*Measured with a 1-kHz sinusoidal test signal sampled at 44.1 kHz, shortest attack and release settings, and dynamic release option set to 100%.
- Support of all sampling rates from 44.1 up to 192 kHz
- Transparent compressor suitable for a wide range of audio material
- Auto-release mode, and variable ‘dynamic release’ operation
- Upward and downward compression modes
- New York style / parallel compression supported by integrated dry/wet mixer
- Very light on the CPU
- Visual indication of effective compressor curve, including effect of dry/wet mixing
Try & buy
Download free trial version bundle
[VST/AU; parameter saving disabled]
Order a full-version registration key file
[To upgrade a trial to full version]