Reduce excess sibilance from vocals, or apply smooth and natural limiting of high frequencies of stereo mixes with TB DeEsser.
TB DeEsser removes or reduces excess sibilants in vocals (such as ‘sss’ and ‘tth’) without adversely affecting the low-frequency (voiced) parts of the signals. A variable cross-over frequency and de-essing threshold allow for a precise control of the de-essing function. There is no need to adjust attack or release parameters as these properties are automatically adjusted depending on the input signal.
TB DeEsser’s stereo, split-band design also allows for limiting of any excess high-frequency content in other signals including full stereo mixes.
- Zero-latency processing
- Stereo design with monitor function to listen to removed sibilance
- Single or split-band operation
- Support of all sampling rates from 11 to 192 kHz
- Variable cross-over frequency and sensivity
- Variable amount of sibilance removal
- Variable attack, release, and stereo link properties
- Based on the VST 2.4 specification to allow compatibility with virtually all host programs
Try & buy
Download free trial version bundle
[Parameter saving is disabled]
Order a full-version registration key file
[To upgrade a trial to full version]