Analyze and modify the spectral balance with TB Equalizer – a versatile EQ with digital and analog filter prototypes.
TB Equalizer is a versatile equalizer with a wide variety of filter prototypes and channel modes. Each of the 6 filter sections can be configured to run as low cut, low shelf, digital bell shape, analog bell shape, high shelf, notch and high cut filter with variable filter gain, frequency and quality. On top of these standard filter types, Pultec-style low and high shelf filters are supplied as well.
Each filter section can also be configured to run in stereo, left only, right only, mid only, or side only. The overall equalizer curve can be morphed between 100% and -100% continuously.
TB Equalizer has an integrated spectrum analyzer that can display overall power spectrum, left/right pan, and spatial ‘width’ expressed as the ratio of side over mid signal.
- Zero-latency processing
- Stereo design with 6 fully configurable, sequential filter sections
- Each filter section has several different filter types
- Each filter section can operate on 5 different channel configurations
- Gain of -20 to +20 dB for each filter section
- Filter quality adjustable between 0.1 and 10
- Overall output gain control
- Support of all sampling rates from 44.1 to 192 kHz
- Integrated power spectrum analyzer
- Integrated spectral pan and spectral ‘width’ analyzer
- Equalizer curve can be continuously morphed between -100 and 100% gain.
- Windows 7 SP1 or better
- 32 or 64-bit DAW host program supporting VST2 plugins
- OSX 10.10 or better
- 32 or 64-bit DAW host program supporting Audio Units or VST2 plugins
Please note that the following programs are currently not supported: Apple Final Cut Pro (X), Avid Pro Tools.
Try & buy
Download free trial version bundle
[VST/AU; parameter saving disabled]
Order the TrackEssentials bundle
[To upgrade a trial to full version]