Add the warmth and punch of analog tape right within your audio workstation - with TB Ferox tape simulator plugin.
Let’s face it – with all the benefits of digital audio processing and recording (low noise, high dynamic range, virtually flat frequency response, low distortion) it is sometimes difficult to get that fuzzy vintage warmth. This is where TB Ferox comes in. It provides smooth compression and saturation that reminds one of the good old days of tape recording, and allows for additinonal feedback-delay effects, which makes it especially suitable to artistically enhance and enrich individual audio tracks.
- Zero-latency processing, allowing for studio and live operation
- Accurate control of compression, saturation and hysteresis character
- Analog-style VU (peak) meters for visual inspection of simulated recording levels
- User-selectable low-complexity or high-quality, oversampling mode
- Variable feedback level and delay to simulate analog echo devices
- Support of all sampling rates from 11 to 192 kHz