A virtual monitoring setup with adjustable speakers and room acoustic properties – right from your headphones!
The perfect listening room… Many have experienced the difficulty to realize a listening environment free of standing waves, undesirable reflections, the perfect reverb time, perfect loudspeaker placement with a flat frequency response, and without any disturbance for others.
With TB Isone, a stereo virtual reproduction system and listening room can now be experienced simply using a high-quality headphones. The frequency response and the directivity pattern of the loudspeakers can be adjusted. Furthermore, the reverb time and volume of the virtual listening room and the distance to the virtual loudspeakers can be fully customized.
TB Isone employs real-time HRTF (head-related transfer function) and BRIR (binaural room impulse response) processing in a flexible VST plugin format. This makes Isone the perfect tool for headphone mixing, binaural room and loudspeaker simulation, and 3D virtual audio processing.
- Zero-latency processing, allowing for studio and live operation
- Real-time HRTF and BRIR processing
- Support of all sampling rates from 22 to 192 kHz
- Loudspeaker designer to model frequency response (on axis and 45-degrees off-axis response)
- Customizable room (volume, distance, early reflections, diffusion)
- Customizable loudspeaker azimuth angle (0 to 45 degrees)
- Customizable HRTFs (strength, head size, ear size)
- Windows 7 SP1 or better
- 32 or 64-bit DAW host program supporting VST2 plugins
- OSX 10.10 or better
- 32 or 64-bit DAW host program supporting Audio Units or VST2 plugins
Please note that the following programs are currently not supported: Apple Final Cut Pro (X), Avid Pro Tools.
Try & buy
Download free trial version bundle
[VST/AU; parameter saving disabled]
Order a registration key file
[To upgrade a trial to full version]