Chorus, echo, phaser, tremolo, auto-pan, tape delay,… A wide variety of modulation effects in a single processing framework.
TB Module is a generic framework for a wide variety of feedback, non-linearities and modulation effects. It consists of a set of serialized processes such as panners, delays, filters, decimators, quantizers, and sound-field rotation with user-controllable feedback. The saturation effect is ported from TB Ferox, and the quantizer/decimator is ported from the acclaimed TB TimeMachine plugin. In combination with 2 LFOs, effects such as chorus, tremolo, auto pan, and phaser are created easily. Moreover, because of its generic approach, TB Module allows for hybrid combination effects as well.
A very short demo file of what Module can do is given below. Some drum loops are first presented dry, and subsequently with one or two instances of Module (and a tad of TB Reverb).
- Zero-latency processing
- Support of all sampling rates from 44.1 to 192 kHz
- Wide variety of integrated processing elements allowing great flexibility and creativity
- 2 low-frequency oscillators (LFOs) with assignable outputs
- Feedback with both positive and negative polarity
- Delay and LFOs can be synced to the host tempo
Try & buy
Download free trial version bundle
[VST/AU; parameter saving disabled]
Order a full-version registration key file
[To upgrade a trial to full version]