Chorus, echo, phaser, tremolo, auto-pan, tape delay,… A wide variety of modulation effects in a single processing framework.
TB Module is a generic framework for a wide variety feedback and modulation effects. It consists of a set of serialized processes such as panning, delay, filters, and sound-field rotation with user-controllable feedback. Moreover, the acclaimed saturation of TB Ferox is integrated as well. In combination with 2 LFOs, effects such as chorus, tremolo, auto pan, and phaser are created easily. Moreover, because of its generic approach, TB Module allows hybrid combination effects as well.
- Zero-latency processing
- Support of all sampling rates from 44.1 to 192 kHz
- Wide variety of integrated processing elements allowing great flexibility and creativity
- 2 low-frequency oscillators (LFOs) with assignable outputs
- Feedback with both positive and negative polarity
- Delay and LFOs can be synced to the host tempo