Revisit the 4 or 8 bit era and re-create the characteristic sound of 12 bit samplers with TB TimeMachine.
Awarded as best VST plugin by Computer Music in 2008, TimeMachine is again available as the ultimate digititus creator. It allows to simulate the effect of A/D and D/A aliasing, re-sampling, and bit reduction (both linear and mu-Law quantization).
- Support of all sampling rates from 44.1 to 192 kHz
- Re-sample rate adjustable between 1000 and 44100 Hz
- Bit depth adjustable between 1 and 16 bits on a continuous scale
- Linear or mu-Law quantization, with or without dithering
- Windows 7 SP1 or better
- 32 or 64-bit DAW host program supporting VST2 plugins
- OSX 10.10 or better
- 32 or 64-bit DAW host program supporting Audio Units or VST2 plugins
Please note that the following programs are currently not supported: Apple Final Cut Pro (X), Avid Pro Tools.
Try & buy
Download free trial version bundle
[VST/AU; parameter saving disabled]
Order the TrackEssentials bundle
[To upgrade a trial to full version]